- Video: Fragrant bath bombs with your own hands! Bath bombs with a VERY fragrant aroma!
- User Effect
- Video: DIY | Perfect Bath Bomb Recipe
- What ingredients do you need for bombs?
- Video: How To Make Bath Bombs | DIY Bath Bomb Recipe
- What you need to make bath bombs: equipment
- Video: How to Make Bath Bombs Tutorial with FREE RECIPE | DIY Simple Bath Bomb Frosting with Recipe
- Technology for making bath bombs
- Video: Simple Bath Bomb Recipe
- Video: D.I.Y Natural Bath Bombs
- Rate the author (2)
- Comments (3)
Bath bombs are an increasingly popular skin care product. The tool is a ball or cube in which fillers are concentrated: essential oils, plant extracts, flavors and other components. Dissolving in water, the contents gradually fill the bath, and as a result of the reaction, water seething is observed.
Manufacturers offer ready-made bathing balls, but they are easy to make yourself. How to make colorful bath bombsfor the bath at home?
So, how to make your own scented bath bombs - further in our article.
Video: Fragrant bath bombs with your own hands! Bath bombs with a VERY fragrant aroma!
The bubbling ball turns an ordinary bathing procedure into a SPA exercise. Useful ingredients have a beneficial effect on the skin, have a relaxing effect, relieve muscle fatigue. Athletes use bombs to recuperate after active training.
After taking a bath, metabolic processes are accelerated, cellular regeneration is enhanced. A person quickly recovers after a working day, becomes vigorous.
Another purpose of a cosmetic accessory is to create a romantic atmosphere. Pleasant hissing, bubbling, aroma, flower petals - these elements turn everyday washing into a holiday. Fans of original effects use many ways to diversify everyday life, for example, they know how to make artificial snow.
Belonging to care cosmetics is determined by the following properties of bombs:
- salt in the composition delicately exfoliates dead skin cells, prevents skin diseases;
- soda reduces the acidity of tap water, has a tonic effect;
- citric acid brightens the skin;
- Essential oils nourish, moisturize, soothe the skin, and have an aroma-cosmetic effect.
Bombs are a universal gift for mom, sister, girlfriend, loved one. They can make for a great photo shoot. The benefits of foam balls are obvious. Learn how to make a bath bomb. Reading our blog, you will learn a lot of useful things, for example, how to make a New Year's costume.
Video: DIY | Perfect Bath Bomb Recipe
What ingredients do you need for bombs?
The basic composition includes baking soda, citric acid, essential oil or a mixture of oils. What is the best oil to use for bombs? When choosing, you need to focus on personal preferences and the desired effect. Suitable olive oil, grape seed, jojoba, almond.
If an aromatic effect is required, flavors are included in the recipe. These are not natural ingredients; possible allergic reactions are taken into account when choosing them.
Food coloring and fillers are added to the bomb mix. As a filler, ready-made mixtures, dry petals, pharmacy or personally collected herbs are used. The filler for better mixing is pre-ground in a coffee grinder.
Video: How To Make Bath Bombs | DIY Bath Bomb Recipe
What you need to make bath bombs: equipment
In addition to the ingredients, to make bubbling balls you will need:
- kitchen scales;
- a container for mixing components;
- forms. You can buy them at the store or use improvised ones, for example, ice or baking molds. Factory molds are round, consist of two hemispheres, they are the most convenient to use. Some adapt to make balloons in shells from Kinder Surprises.
Work should be done with gloves and a protective mask.
Video: How to Make Bath Bombs Tutorial with FREE RECIPE | DIY Simple Bath Bomb Frosting with Recipe
Technology for making bath bombs
The first step is mixing the ingredients. Soda, which is present in all recipes, is sifted through a sieve. Then other ingredients are mixed in. An important rule: you should choose the type of bombs, aromatic or essential, in accordance with this, add oils. Both options in one recipe are overkill.
The next step is coloring. What dyes can be added to bath bombs? It is acceptable to use food, cosmetic dyes, in the form of solutions, powders. Liquid paints are added in drops until the desired shade is obtained, powder paints are added. Mix the mixture with your hands until a homogeneous mass and color.
- Stirring continuously, add the mixture to the water. The viscosity should be such that the lump does not crumble in the hand. Instead of water, you can use olive and sunflower oil;
- fill in forms;
- carefully remove from blanks;
- leave in a warm, dry place for a few hours to dry.
Ready-made accessories are packaged to preserve the aroma. Bombs should not be made “in reserve”, because over time the effect of hissing and seething is weakened. Keep the balls in a dry place, avoiding contact with water until use. Factory products have a shelf life of 3-4 months, home-made products should not be stored for more than a month.
For packaging, you can use wax paper, foil. If accessories are intended for a gift, they are decorated with ribbons.
Video: Simple Bath Bomb Recipe
For novice experimenters, start with a traditional recipe. You will need:
- soda, 300 g;
- citric acid, 150 g and the same amount of bulk filler;
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil;
- a few drops of fragrance.
Bombs are made according to the technology described above. With the accumulation of experience, you can complicate the recipe. Try to do:
- balls with sea salt. Such baths are useful for lowering blood pressure;
- with lavender - to relieve stress. Twigs and flowers of lavender are ground in a coffee grinder and are a filler. A few drops of lavender oil and wheat germ are added to the basic recipe;
- with honey and oatmeal to improve blood circulation and exfoliate.
An original gift - money bombs. When forming balls, a coin is inserted inside each, a pleasant surprise.
After taking a bath with aromatic or essential bombs, you do not need to use gel or soap, as all the beneficial substances that the skin was saturated with during the procedure will be washed off.