- Video: How to Tia A Scarf Around Your Neck. Different and Beautiful Styles to Wear a Scarf for Women.
- Universal costume detail
- Video: The 5 most popular ways to wear a scarf
- Fashion look with a scarf
- Video: How to Wear a Scarf: 6 Elegant Fashion Tips
- How to tie a scarf?
- Video: 3 Easy Ways to Tie a Neck Scarf
- Non-trivial ways to use the accessory
- Video: Beautiful Scarf Styles for Women. Stylish Ways to Tie a Scarf Around Your Neck. Scarf Ideas.
- Rate the author (1)
- Comments (2)
A neckerchief is a symbolic attribute of women's and men's costumes with a century-old history. In ancient times, it was a practical addition to the wardrobe, used to warm the neck. During the time of Louis XIV, the accessory was a must-have addition to the clothes of the nobility.
Since the creation of the dandy style by George Brummel, the handkerchief has been transformed into a starched white headscarf, and after the premiere of the film “Roman Holiday” has become a hallmark of fashionable style, a favorite thing of movie stars, a corporate attribute of stewardesses.
Every year, the popularity of the neckerchief is growing. This is the detail that stands out against the general background, catches the eye. Designers offer new ways to use an essential accessory for fashionistas and fashionistas. The accessory is classified as an anti-trend only by those who do not know how to tie a scarf around your neck beautifully. Let's understand the basic techniques for creating fashionable images.
So, how to tie a scarf around your neck beautifully - further in our article.
Video: How to Tia A Scarf Around Your Neck. Different and Beautiful Styles to Wear a Scarf for Women.
Universal costume detail
Stylists attribute the attribute's incredible popularity to its versatility. Several options for using the accessory:
- tie around the neck, on a collarless coat, jacket or raincoat;
- addition of evening dress;
- detail of a business casual look;
- tying on the head;
- use as a belt;
- decoration of bags, hats, caps.
What is the name of the scarf worn around the neck? There are several names that mean the same piece of clothing: tie, bow tie, ascot, sharpei, lavaliere. The terms define the way of tying. To get a beautiful knot, it is important to know how to tie a women's tie and what to wear this accessory with.
Video: The 5 most popular ways to wear a scarf
Fashion look with a scarf
There are about 400 ways to tie a scarf. After some practice, fashionistas complete the collection with their own options. The decoration is suitable for any fashion trend, if you follow the useful recommendations of stylists:
- It is appropriate to “revive” with a contrasting handkerchief, without violating the rule of using no more than three colors in the ensemble;
- multi-colored accessory is combined with clothes without prints;
- wool, cashmere scarves are used with outerwear, light fabrics - with dresses, suits;
- You should be careful with the choice of jewelry, because the neckerchief itself is a decor.
When choosing a model, it is important to consider color. Since the accessory is located in close proximity to the face, the color must match the individual color scheme. An old-fashioned tied scarf gives the image an archaic look. It is worth spending a little time to learn how to tie a scarf beautifully or a scarf on your head, neck, belt.
Video: How to Wear a Scarf: 6 Elegant Fashion Tips
How to tie a scarf?
There are several effective stylizations with simple techniques to create different looks.
A simple but effective way to tie is the knot. Execution algorithm:
- fold the square scarf starting from the corner;
- keep going until you get the ribbon;
- tie a knot like a pioneer tie;
- straighten the ends.
It was in this version that Audrey Hepburn wore the accessory.
Other traditional stylings:
- “shawl”. The accessory just pounces on the shoulders. The option complements the evening dress well;
- “waterfall”. The scarf is folded diagonally (triangular models do not need to be folded), put on in front with an angle down, edges back. The front is draped, reminiscent of falling water;
- “scout tie”. The accessory is put on the shoulders and is broken off in front with a hairpin, brooch;
- “butterfly”. The technique is suitable for large stoles. The product should be assembled into an accordion, then folded in half, put on the neck, thread the edges through the loop formed, then throw back. Straighten the front of the bandage;
- “bow”. The stole is worn on the back of the neck, the free ends are wound one after the other and tied with a bow.
How beautiful is it to tie a scarf around your neck under a coat? A few trendy options:
- the product is thrown around the neck, the ends are crossed behind and slightly pulled;
- the scarf is folded in half and placed on the neck, the edges are threaded into the resulting loop;
- The scarf is wrapped around the neck, then forward, in a figure eight. It turns out two beautiful tails lying on top of each other.
A single front knot fits under outerwear. To make it, the product is put on the neck in front, the ends are brought back, twisted and passed forward. The edges remain short, so the knot is neat.
Another interesting option for a coat or raincoat is to tie a scarf in any way, and pass the edges through the shoulder straps of outerwear.
On the head
How fashionable is it to tie a scarf on your head? For this, you can use rectangular, square models. Procedure:
- fold the product diagonally;
- wrap it around its head so that the edges hang forward;
- pull the edges in different directions and tie a knot in the back.
How to keep a scarf from falling off your head? It is most convenient to tie it in the form of a bandana, placing the fabric on the forehead, through the ears and tying it under the back of the head. The bandage holds firmly, but is suitable for the warm season. The problem of “moving out” can also be solved by wearing a headscarf on a high hairstyle.
At the waist
Stylists advise using a scarf as a belt to complement a monochromatic outfit. To do this, wrap the waist in front, placing the ends symmetrically, tie a neat knot and straighten the ends. Effectively complement the accessory with a thin leather belt worn over the bandage.
The knot can be placed in front, this option looks good with jeans. To get a more beautiful knot, you can use a buckle.
Video: 3 Easy Ways to Tie a Neck Scarf
Non-trivial ways to use the accessory
With simple steps, a scarf can be turned into an original necklace. To do this, the product is twisted into a tourniquet and wrapped around the neck. You can also weave the product into your hair instead of a ribbon, wrap a handbag strap, wear it on your wrist.
The vagaries of fashion do not affect neckerchiefs. Accessories are never superfluous in the wardrobe, they help to look stylish, stay in trend, express individuality.